You’ve probably noticed we’ve got a funky new look, right? Well ST8 is the man to thank, he put in tons of hard work, up with me, and lots of time and effort into doing all the clever bits and pieces needed to turn my pretty pictures into a working site. He also takes really lovely photographs, so you should probably go and buy a print or something, to say thanks \o/ …Or just listen to some of his music for free
So! You may have noticed that this funky new site has a funky new feature, namely you get to get an avatar next to your well-informed comments. How? Well it’s easy! Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to http://en.gravatar.com/signup
2. Sign up using the email address that you use to post comments here. If you already have a WordPress account, you can login using those details.
3. You should now receive an email from Gravatar, click the link it contains to confirm.
4. This will send you back to Gravatar, where you get to fill in a bit more information, and then you’re all set to…
5. Add an image. Start the process by clicking on the link that says “Add one by clicking here.”
6. Follow the instructions to pick your image, crop it to the right size and give it a rating.
7. Ch-ch-check it out!